View Single Post
Old 04-05-11, 10:48 PM   #41
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Patch

Hemi; I would suggest enabling it after Beta 1.5 to make sure that it overwrites any errors in Beta.Otherwise if you put it before there's no guarantee that Beta 1.5 will not overwrite the patch....Do you have the English language version of Beta?

Happy that you are finally able to enjoy SF.There are lots of mods and missions out there and more being made all the time.

BUT warning there's no Multiplayer with SF.A sore point for many( not for me). WWII Tanksim-wise for MP you either have T34vsTiger with Murkz and his group of talented and dedicated modders or Panzer Elite or the WWII i44 mod made for Arma II I believe.

Now if I can lead you to the showroom of our used Panzer III salesman Mr. Kyth you can enjoy his string of excellent missions masde for second hand Panzer III only

Seriously don't be afraid to ask and we will do our best to bring you up to speed or help.By the way I would recommned that you join the Graviteam.com English-language Steel Fury forum.Kyth and I and a group of dedicated Sf fans are all there and there's much stuff to obtain whether tips, mods, missions etc.It's very easy to enrol.Hope to see you there!There's also an SF forum at SimHQ but not as active as Graviteam's or this one.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote