View Single Post
Old 06-25-20, 02:16 PM   #5
Havan_IronOak
Navy Dude

Downloads: 233
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by holohw View Post
so i have been reading up on battle locations, dates and times in the pacific but my problem is i dont want to hang around in one area for days or weeks waiting for a battle but in saying that i have always found myself arriving too late then. Is there anyway to find out how long it will take me to get from one spot to the next so i can time it accurately and know when i should set course for a specific location and arrive at the right time?

I've never had much luck in being at the right place at the right time to witness / participate in any of the major

historical battles of World War II.

As far as I know, I believe that some of them have been scripted in the game but I've never investigated it from that aspect.

You cannot be exactly right on how long it will take to get anywhere with weather conditions being somewhat random however, I'm sure you are aware that when you lay out a full course to someplace you can get a rough estimate as to how long it will take at your present speed. The time in hours does show above each waypoint.

The closest I've come are some early missions when based out of Manila. I've been sent up toward Linguyen gulf and have peeked in. There were definitely Japanese troop transports heading into the gulf in the days immediately following the December 9th Start.
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
NVidia RTX2070 16 Gig
Havan_IronOak is offline   Reply With Quote