View Single Post
Old 08-07-19, 08:36 AM   #3
RevReese
Watch

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

ah okay, that explains it then!
Thank you for clarifying, i will just grab the Captain America mod then.

Edit: I have noticed that the Weapons Officer icon is missing, there is literally nothing there to click on! I created the folder structure as the readme instructed before adding the folder to JSGME and activating it.

It wanted to overwrite NYGM's icons which was fine as i do not like them anyway.

The other problem i have is with SH3 Commander, if i launch the game with it, it seems to just load the vanilla game (even though it says NYGM TW loaded via SH3 Commander at the bottom but there was no NYGM splash screen, just the vanilla game).

Do i launch via SH3 Commander shortcut (assuming it does actually load NYGM) or the shortcut directly to the patched sh3.exe which definitely does load NYGM 3.6 with the splash screens?

Also, i noticed that Captain America's Icon mod does not work when loading via SH3 Commander, it has the default faces instead which makes me think NYGM is not running correctly.

Is there a way for me to see if the mod and sub mods are working?

My SH3 Commander profiles appear when loaded via sh3 commander but do not when loaded via the shortcut to sh3.exe which makes me think i need to launch via sh3 commander always.

Last edited by RevReese; 08-07-19 at 09:48 AM.
RevReese is offline   Reply With Quote