View Single Post
Old 10-17-20, 05:54 PM   #1
Stewy1
Girt by Sea

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 34

Default Map Pack 8

In the downloads section

Here's my eighth installment of maps I've made for Dangerous Waters. The maps are of:

* Fiji and Wallis and Futuna
* The Western Mediterranean
* Burma
* The North Island of New Zealand (including real training areas)
* The Kennedy Channel, the body of water between Greenland and Canada, which five Victor IIIs submarines transited to reach the U.S. east coast, undetected, in May 1987.
* Liberia and Sierra Leone, including the port of Conakry, Guinea, used by Soviet warships and aircraft during the Cold War
* Exercise Talisman Sabre, a large military exercise off the Queensland, Australian coast.

They are essentially 'blank' of triggers, scripts, ships and submarines, for you to make your own missions.

All landmarks, features, and EEZ boundaries are marked as accurately as possible.

Research Credits go to Wikipedia, NGA Maritime Safety Navigational Warnings and marineegions.org (for EEZs) and various news websites.

All information was accessed from publically available sources.
****A HUGE thank you must go to FPSChazly for making his great 'line-marking'program.****

Installation:
Place in your DW/Scenario folder - you know what to do!

Disclaimer:
Naturally, download at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any adverse effects to your computer by downloading these files.

Feedback (and requests) welcome via the Subsim forums!
Cheers
Stew

Last edited by Stewy1; 10-18-20 at 01:20 AM.
Stewy1 is offline   Reply With Quote