View Single Post
Old 06-30-10, 02:55 PM   #34
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Well, this is going to take a little while, but im working as fast as i can. The more i dig into it, the more im finding to fix.

As so far i've been focused entirely on the Uboat, the interior, the crew, and minor weapon tweaks.

I did get the snorkel in. Along with emblems, but like TMO, they'll remain an exterior option. Meaning, choose your emblem and load them up in JSGME. I'll try and get 9D2 emblems made up long with flotilla emblems.

I've spent a few hours now trying to get the bow splash in heavy seas working, but with no success. Which irritates me since i fixed it fairly easily for fleetboats. Reverse engineering my own work in TMO, and i still can't get it to work. *sigh*

Next im gonna work on crew graph files. These are the files that add speech to crew members. The watch officer was completely lacking one. Using the one for fleetboats as a placeholder, but i want to make a new clean file.

Fun stuff. I hate working on graph files.. blech. But, once done, the extra speech can be freaking cool. In TMO i got the planesmen, and helmsman to properly repeat given orders. Turned out pretty cool.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote