Thread: Diabetes 2
View Single Post
Old 03-28-23, 03:11 PM   #36
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Mapuc, there is a hot war being waged against any form of supplementation by industry lobbies and their affiliated medical supporters.When I read something that recomnends, like at the end of your article, a daily dose of 400 IU, and not more than 1200 at any cost, then I know that I am dealing with somebody who does not know the matter too well and just copies the propaganda he has been fed - or he is source of that propaganda. May it be Vitamine C, or D, or Iodine, or salt - the ether is filled with noise yellign at it and scaremongering people. We are not talkign about hard drugs with meter-long lists of side effects, risks and crossinteractions like metformin or statines or anythign - we are talking about NUTRIENTS. Components of food, in other words. Lets keep things in relation. Its better if one can tackle Diabetes 2 with food adjustements, than taking drugs. As long as this is possible, its the to-be-preferred option.

There is a cartel, and it tries to silence everbyody threatening the profit interests of the pharamceutical industry.

Also, this: