View Single Post
Old 08-07-20, 10:23 PM   #7
StealthRabbit
Silent Captain

Downloads: 288
Uploads: 0

I have to apologize.

I hijacked this thread from subdizzle because I thought he asked a question similar to something I wanted to know, and then I think you may have gotten us confused or something. My fault. I should have started my own thread. It's not like there is a limit to how many threads can exist in here.

What I want to do is take my current rank and all my medals, and I guess my tonnage, and start a new campaign in a new boat. With the new boat I would be getting a new crew, which is more realistic, and I would not have to deal with the disappearing deck gun crew slots when going from a Tambor or Gar to a Gato.

To put it as simple as possible, I want to start a campaign in a Gar and play until I am offered a new boat. When that happens I would just stop playing that Gar campaign, but I would take that 'Captain' (my current rank and any medals I received) and I would somehow transfer 'him' into a new campaign in a Gato that I would start as close as possible to the date that I was offered a new boat in the Gar campaign.

I don't see any other way to get around the disappearing gun crew slots when going from a Tambor or Gar to a Gato in TMO. If there is a way around the vanishing gun crew slots I have no knowledge of it.

I see what you where showing me in that last post. Even though it is not immediately applicable to this situation it is still something new I have learned and that's a good thing, so thank you. I appreciate everyone's time and effort in answering the endless number of questions that happen here.

So again, I apologize to you and subdizzle for hijacking his question and confusing things.

-StealthRabbit