View Single Post
Old 09-13-19, 11:47 PM   #9
skirich
Chief

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 0

More than likely its the geo. It is ECS and the traffic there is very high. I cant go more than 20nms before I bump into another convoy.

Zooming out on the map I can see all the reports of convoys as well in the ECS. Its like someone pucked up red squares in that spot.

Starting a new patrol from a transfer to pearl. Hopefully I'll get a different area to patrol.

I dont think its any of my mods or mod soup. I went through quite a bit of testing and file comparisons to make sure things work as intended. I even edited a few bizzare things, I though were fubar. Like when I got that paint job upgrade on tha balao in mid 44, well I also got a downgrade of radar mast to gato. That was fun to figure out, especially when the radar dish was spinning about at the level of the bridge deck. Oh and my guns were put back to weird gato defaults eliminating my crew. That was another edit. All good now.

I dont have any "new" ship type mods. But I do have webster maneuver fix, and OTC does change the way ships are persived through the equipment for a true shot at them. I'll poke around them some more. The TC issue was non-existent and I could go to 8192 no issue anytime up until the moment the patrol timer ended and I was complete on the mission. Then all hell broke loose.

The whole TC thing is just a big PITA for such a stellar game, age and all. I truely wished they published it with source code, I would have fixed it by now like I do for other game.

Oh well, I'll post my experience on the next patrol.
skirich is offline   Reply With Quote