View Single Post
Old 06-04-23, 06:42 AM   #14
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
So what you're saying is you're volunteering to depopulate China and India and Latin America?
The fact that you put a question mark at the end of the sentence shows that you yourself do not believe your statement.

Quote:
The western world is already in a declining population situation, invaded by illegals who reproduce at a higher rate who come from nations that don't give a **** about minimizing carbon footprints.
The poluation problem is almost exclusively an African and South-East Asian one. Young people over here in Germany claiming to not wanting to have children to save the climate or the world status, are rightout stupid, they have not thought things to their end. Despite the population explosion globally we need raising birth rates in the developed countries. These growths mean little to nothing for world levels, but they mean an awsome lot for whether or not these developed states can keep economies alive and developing so that then they can help to tackle climate issues and privie material help to the underdeveloped world. Without high technology the climate issues cannot be tackled, a deindustrialization will not help us, but worsen climate problems and social probloems. And renewable energy alone will never provide the necessary base loads needed for highyl developed industrialised nations. That idyll maybe can work in small, economically relatively irrelevant places, but not in industrial heavy weights like the US, China, Great Britain or - though decreasing - Germany. ( Plus the concentration on the north sea as a giant windmill park makes us hilariously vulnerable to Russia again, by sabotage. )

Quote:
Efforts to "combat 'climate change'" will have zero net effect when China and India continue to pollute and we continue to pretend that child-slaves mining cobalt in Africa and lithium in Chile are somehow going to be good for the planet.
You underestimate us Super-Germans. We can make ever more sacrifices and compensate for all evils of the world, including CO2 emissions during volanic eruptions. Its only a question of time until the world sees our superior wisdom, then we Germans will point the morally correct direction with an imperial as well as impertinently erect index finger and then all the world will jump out of the starting blocks and rush in the direction we have pointed out to it. We know things to the better end, you know, the others know nothing.

Quote:
How would you have proposed limiting population growth when the third world pays it no mind and never has?
I proposed nothing. I simpyl stated a simple fact that most do not dare to ever discuss on TV or in politics, since it is politically most incorrect and would be a career knockout. As I said, I think nature will take care of the human problem. By starvation. Flooding. Lack of sweet water. Pandemics. Resulting in: war, war and more war.
I read that think tanks and intel agencies warn governments since years, if not two or three decades, that the world is sliding at this direction, and that we last but not least must also militarily prepare for this chaos. This century, maybe the next as well, will not go by peacefully and more civilized than the last one. i think it will get even worse than the 20th century.