Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friction150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Riley
Starlion,

I managed to get it installed earlier tonight,its a lovely skin.As I have recently installed Alberich on my IXC I thought it only right to at least be able to see it on the hull.Makes me think of what a nuclear submarine might have looked like back then
Just one thing,I dont know if it is me or if it is meant to be like this,but,if you look on the fore deck,is it normal to have a line of grey/steel plates running down the portside,and an absence of plates on the starboard side?.I was thinking maybe it was a conflict somewhere as it looked a little odd,but everything else looks normal,so I think its meant to be like that.
Actually,I am just this minute looking at some pics of a schnorkel on the web,and it looks like it is installed somewhere to the side,somewhere near these plates?,maybe the game also installs the device in that area?.

Goodnight mate.
You mean where the schnorkel is right? If so, that's normal.
I have no schnorkel fitted on my boat,too early in the war for that yet.I am guessing the schnorkel is fitted somewhere to the rear just over the diesels?,I may be wrong.No,this is observed on the fore section of the deck,the part where you hit F10 to go to the deck gun,just look to the left and then on the deck and see the plates,and then to the right and there is none.Alternatively,hit F9 and get a bird's eye view of the boat,then pause.Pan to the fore deck and observe the line of grey/steel plates running up the left side almost to the bow,and on the right there is a section of plates missing.This may in fact be part of the IX's design,I am just curious thats all,as to why they would miss a small section of those plates on that side.I am also thinking the schnorkel may be fitted somewhere on these plates.Is the schnorkel fitted on the port or the starboard side?,if its the SB then that may explain my question.

:hmm:

Cheers mate.

Last edited by Paul Riley; 08-17-08 at 04:21 AM.
Paul Riley is offline   Reply With Quote