View Single Post
Old 02-03-16, 10:28 PM   #210
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Got my basic Gato imported cause I was bored tonight and setup a nice ocean set to 1946 Feburary in the northern Pacific. Got a basic wake going and surface movement re-worked REALLY quickly. Gonna get the planes and rudder imported and then get underwater dynamics working again.

Once I get her textured up and the mast details (scopes etc.) and the conning tower accessable (only spent 5 minutes making it so you can walk on the deck) I'll be happier. The surface dynamics are great and I only have the bow and after ballast tanks simulated so far. Tommorrow I'll make them flood/ventable and see how she swims.

The shaders are looking alot better than I expected. Got some explosion particle FX ready to test out with my old fish bubble wake trail cant wait to fire some fish. The one thing that will take me a while is making an underwater explosion since thats something you cant find any references on and has to come 100% from stock.

Edit: here she is foamy and wake-y with decks awash all textured up after completing a "Y Turn" with a crew member on deck with a mouth full of salt water!

Last edited by nsomnia; 02-03-16 at 10:42 PM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote