View Single Post
Old 12-07-20, 02:51 AM   #102
chevelle505
Sailor man

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
No external 3d views
Hate to say it but that’s a deal breaker for me, which is a HUGE let down as this sim looks absolutely stunning!!!! Interior looks amazing just wish if someone was going to make a simulator, they would simulate the sub!! Crew quarters, mess hall etc. at least a few rooms to walk through adds sooo much to the immersion!!

Personal opinion, what I’ve been hoping someone would make is basically a true simulator that isn’t just a blow em up game, but can actually allow you to simulate life on a submarine, just operating the sub could be simulated with such immersion! The closest that anyone has come in my opinion is “UBOAT” on steam. If I could have that, but in a modern nuclear attack sub, I’d be all in. The ability to travel to different ports across the globe, The ability to free roam and just explore the oceans and explore the sub a bit, crew management etc, a true SIMULATOR. Cold waters to me is nothing more than an arcade game with good graphics. Hopefully, if not this sim, someone will actually focus on making a true “simulator”. There’s alot more to running a submarine then just blowing stuff up. I can almost guarantee I’m alone in this here, but If you don’t want an outside 3D view of your sub, then don’t use it, but at least grant the option for those who do.

At any rate, it looks great, just hope it’s a true sim and not just another game.
chevelle505 is offline   Reply With Quote