View Single Post
Old 03-29-21, 10:10 AM   #1
ingsoc39
Seaman

Downloads: 49
Uploads: 0
Default TWOS Ubi connect version and Steam, Confused

Hello, before I go ahead with this mega mod, can someone please explain what this means from the TWOS mega mod install instructions? I DO have the Ubisoft connect version of the game. Here is what I would appreciate some advice for:

If you own Digital/Ubisoft Connect downloadversion of the game, you'll have to perform manual sh5.exe replacement before you proceed to TWoS installation.

If it would make things easier, I CAN purchase and install the STEAM version of the game. Its only 3.00 dollars and I want to minimize potential for messing something up

On a new note it appears I have BOTH ubisoft and steam version, I had forgotten I had the steam version before. NOW when go to play the steam version, its asking me to Link the steam/ubisoft accounts and reinstall the ubisoft connect, Im not sure what to do, as I read there is a seperate step one must perform prior to installing TWOS over the stock game, depending on which version one has, be it the Steam or Ubiconnect version. I went ahead and deleted the Ubiconnect version of the game, but still getting this prompt, maybe I need to uninstall Ubisoft connect? Any help please?

Last edited by ingsoc39; 03-29-21 at 10:50 AM.
ingsoc39 is offline   Reply With Quote