View Single Post
Old 09-04-19, 04:14 AM   #84
flush deck
Mate

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 2

Hi JapLance

First a huge thanks for the work you've done for the conversion to SH IV of the three Regia Marina ships (Montecuccoli, Bolzano and Romani).

I try to rebuild part of the italian Regia Marina for SH IV, using SH III converted ships I can find in different mods, or that coming from SH III, like the ones you have converted. So thanks one more time for your efforts on the Regia Marina. Thank to you I could put 8 more ships in my italian armada.

I 've reworked all the textures to make something more details, more in the SH IV render spirit, and to do something homogeneous.

Sadly, I can't use them in SH IV, due to the problem of the famous Ro.43 Seaplane that come with the Bolzano and Montecuccoli cruiser.
I can't manage to find this file, look in the Soviet Waterway Mod and in the BFB one.
So could you help me to find this file, and show me the folder where I've to put this file to make the Bolzano and Montecuccoli work?

I've also a problem with the Romani, that appears all black (without texture) in game. The 3D work but I've no texture. I've check the .cfg and the .dat in s3D, everything look ok.

The file has the same config than the Aigle's one, and the Aigle work perfectly (big thanks also for this one )

So I hope you could help me on that stuff.
Thanks
flush deck is offline   Reply With Quote