View Single Post
Old 03-16-19, 11:10 AM   #3
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by von_Trepka View Post
Hi, I've allready had an excellent evening with this game and a couple of friends. And I really want to express my gratitude and sheer amazement of this game, really well done guys

I do have a couple of questions I cant seem to find answers to though.
Many thanks from the devs!

1. Engine room, will there be one? Not in the plans at this time. Not a lot to do there, and creating the environment would be a pretty big task.

2. Fuel and other resources. I cant seem to figure out if we have unlimited fuel or not? As for how it currently is, there is no real need to go anything other than full speed? Since we are talking about guys playing in real time, we do not model fuel since it is not a factor in a 2~6 hour game. Example: you start the game and your boat has 86 tons of fuel. After 4 hours of real time playing, running the diesels at max speed, you would still have 85.6 tons. If we had a fuel system, to make it matter we would have to speed consumption up a crazy lot.

3. When I diving at 15 degrees down, and put my dive planes to zero&zero, shouldnt the sub keep its current dive angle, instead of leveling out?
Good question! I don't think so, here's why: Assume the sub is moving forward in the water. When the planes are zero but the boat is angled down, the planes are acting on the flow of water, and they will bring the boat's bow up until it levels out. Then the planes will be level to the flow of water.

If someone can correct me, that's cool, just explain me