View Single Post
Old 09-11-17, 12:08 PM   #27
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
At this point, maybe i could try to convert and remap sh5'hull, using modded funnels, masts, ecc on her.

Something like this:

What do you think about this?
Oh yeah ! Please do this, Von Dos ! Keep the most detailed models (from SH5 or from you) for each parts ! But first check SH5 hull with a real construction plan. Even if the general aspect on your screenshots looks already better.

Before modifying the small details on the hull (windows, doors, stairs), could you send a beta test version to us, in case some additional tweaks are needed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
If i'll continue with this conversion, this will require weeks in UV remapping, repositioning nodes, rework and adapt details.. btw this hul has an interesting detail level.
No matter the time, this beautiful ship deserves it ! So, unless you have other and more urgent projects, I think you should keep working on this "new" old unit !

By the way, it's a good opportunity to improve the textures, in particular the black hull, the (too big) white line between black and red hull, and the wooden floors. Last thing, could you make the windows black instead of light blue ? Or even better : 3D moddeled, in order we can add a light texture during the night !