Old 04-27-11, 10:37 AM   #2254
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleser View Post
@ZeeWolf:

First and foremost, FANTASTIC work on everything you have done. You have effectively taken a corrupt, broken game and turned into something completely reborn. The new Panther and Tiger skins look incredible.

Sadly, there are faults. I still can't get above 15 FPS in the first Kursk Mission:

I think I will have to read the rest of the posts since I last posted to see if there are new developments - or invest in better hardware! Some day I will play Kursk Mission 1 @ 60 FPS!!

Also, as another mentioned, the tanks shoot at the planes in German Mission 1! I had a great laugh. However, they then failed to help me through the rest of the mission, which wasn't nice.

I must post this image for it's sheer beauty. And yes, the highest FPS I've ever seen in ZeeWolf's mod, but it lasted just a short while (the rest of the mission averaged about 18 FPS).

I'm beginning to think TvT is just internally flawed when so many objects are on the map. These graphics aren't that hard to render by modern standards - it must be poor coding underneath.

I do have a request - how can I remove the sudden "jolt" after firing the gun that screws up the optics afterwards? I realize this may be for added realism, but it is quite annoying and I prefer the stock firing mechanism.

I'll keep trying things and post my thoughts - but I still whole-heartedly recommend your work to others. We'll get through these performance issues.
"We'll get through these performance issues" That's the spirit Kamerad
As for the jolt at firing. You just need more battle time because once you
get good you will not even notice it as a distraction.

I noticed your map was not centered around your Tiger so I made this last
night be for I conked out. You could change the keys around anyway you
want but this is some helpful stuff to get you using the map.

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote