View Single Post
Old 04-07-19, 06:45 PM   #3
Elphaba
Neptune's daughter

Downloads: 164
Uploads: 0

I do not stream, I'm USELESS at that sort of thing, but I wanted to show this amazing game / experience to a friend, so I live streamed about 30mins of me showing her the game and the controls.

She bought the game, and so did one other person who joined the stream.

I apologise there is no game audio - I have no idea why; it's a tragedy because the sound design in this game is outstanding and incredible.

However, as far as the community is concerned, yes there are always trolls, idiots and people who just want to take over and never listen to orders.

Most, however, are respectful, grown up and considerate players and we're all learning together - even if we've played sub games for 20+ years, this game's unique experience and take on the genre is so tense, refreshing and challenging that it's a wonderfully unique game and worth every penny and more.

It's very highly polished - even for a full release, compared to most AAA games, let alone this being the first Alpha release.

I hope this video is of some use; I'm VERY hesitant to share it - I never expected anyone to see it other than my friend, so take it as it comes. I'm not a YouTuber by any means - unless that means watching copious amounts of Dog videos.

I'm going to be playing this alot, so if you want some help, look me up - steam name: Captain Summers
Elphaba is offline   Reply With Quote