lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post
I'm gonna whine a little bit.

S'cuse me while i bust out the violin.

I'm starting to wonder what possessed me to take on this project. I've been putting in 5 to 6 hours a day on this mod for the last 3 weeks. This is in addition to my daily commute, work, and home life. Somehow i've been managing to squeeze in sleep in that routine.

I can't keep this up. My options are:

a.) to scale back the project for the first release by omitting sea trials and the 10th flotilla and doing them later. ( This allows me to put off doing alot of axis harbor traffic and mission scripting. The focus on the first release then becomes entirely on the 12th flotilla patrols in south Atlantic, and monsun patrols in the indian ocean, which is mostly done. Thank you lurker! )

b.) Taking a break for a week or three. (trouble is i feel rushed, and i want to hammer this out while the iron is hot)

c.) Get help to complete items mentioned in option A.

Honestly i'm leaning on A. I'm feeling like i got way too ambitious for the first release. The whole scope of what i've been envisioning is way too much for one modder to handle in any reasonable length of time.
My recommendation is "take your time" and build your mod to "your" schedule and "not" to what others appear to be trying to "demand" you do. Remember your "NOT" these peoples "slave".
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote