View Single Post
Old 05-02-20, 03:11 AM   #26
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ok, got a copy set to desktop of: " \data\Campaigns\Campaign\Campaign_SCR ", so as I could operate on it, and have run into a snag...

Going to do editing of it, by using the 'find...' option under edit menu, after opening the file up... and then looking for each of these ships:

The "Maxx Albrecht"
The "Bessel"
The "Thalia"
The "Corrientes"
The "Charlotte Schliemann"
The "Brake"
The "Python"

and then changing them to the following:

The "U-Maxx Albrecht"
The U-Bessel:
The U-Thalia"
The U-Corrientes"
The U-Charlotte Schliemann"
The U-Brake"
The U-Python"

am experiencing... no joy

I found the 'Max Albrecht', no problems there... but all the rest...

a big bupkiss...nada... non... zip...

Know that the original Op, used GWX3, but for me.. I find using LSH3, more... enjoyable & it is the one I am using & am trying to rectify not being able to have resupply ships to act as milch cows in regards to ability to pusedo-dock.

Have the bug fix ran for the u boat milch cows to be able to pusedo-dock, now am just trying to see of the surface resupply ships straightened out now.. an then this.

Have tried to find out what the exact listing of surface resupply ship names are, and drawing a big fat goose egg...

Any assistance in pointing me in the right direction to them, will be GREATLY appreciated... thanks.

I've no experience with LSH, but any and all supply ships and u-boats will be listed in the en_help.txt file found at the data\menu path.
Even easier, use the F1 key in game to see the same info.

Regarding docking at them, it should be no different than if you dock at a u-boat; same supplies, same one day advance, etc. If you're using H.sie's fix.