View Single Post
Old 05-11-21, 03:52 PM   #34
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Catfish,

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30294301/

Note that they say quite the same like I do. They assume, as I did, a vitamine D toxicity (VDT) from levels of 150 ngr/ml of Calcidiol in serum upwards, that is far, far above what I recommend as safe.

I bet money on that with 10,000 IE in seven days you are a lightyear away form such levels. You cannot reach that levels this way. Not even with my daily dose, I take your weekly dose in one day! Its just not possible if your organs work normally and you are not ill.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...he-bottom-line

The whole text is kind of vague in describing what levels the studies they refer to have been run with. Still, I tend to not disagree with them that much. They are just not precise enough, imo.

Quote:
Although a vitamin D level of 30 ngr/ml (75 nmol/l) is typically considered adequate, the Vitamin D Council recommends maintaining levels of 40–80 ng/ml (100–200 nmol/l) and states that anything over 100 ng/ml (250 nmol/l) may be harmful.
40-80, there you have it again, I said 60-80, and probably even safe until 100-150.

Levels below 30 ngr/ml are dangerously low. Below 20 you are in need of immediate health measures to get your calcidiol up. In case of a Covid 19 infeciton, your risks would be multiplied by many factors below 30 ngr/ml. So why just jangign aroudn at minimums? Have some reserves, build some more. Why wanting just 40 if you can have 80?

I do not deny that it becomes toxic from some level on, and I rated it to be the case from exceeding daily doses of 40,000 IE (they say even 50,000 IE) over severla months, or a single once-in-a-lifetime dose of over 100-150 thousand. However, there are therapeutical protocols in clinical context using up to 500 thousand IE, and more! Everything becomes toxic if you take too much, think of Paracelsus. Even O2. Even H2O. The question is where to set these treshhold levels. Conventional medical paradigms set it way too low - as with practially every micronutrient. All vitamines and minerals and trace elements they mention - they always, always always seem to systrmatcally underdose them by factors, apparently in a bid to keep you from taking them at all, and if you do, then at least in non-therapeuticla doses so low that they will not help you from benefitting them. Many studies on Omega 3 recently were done, and were it was hailed some years ago, since some years they all suddenly mysteriously claim: it doe snot work, save your money, Omega 3 does niothiugn for you. It is mysteriously only as long as you do not look up the studies. I did with some of these. The doses by which Omega 3 from low levels was papmperd upwards, were hilariously lowl while confoudnign variable like mutliple times as high O,mega 6 slevekls were left uncontrolled, unaltered. If you have lets say 20 tinmes miore Omega 6 than Omega 3, and then add 5% of Omega 3 consumption to your diat and leave the Omega 6 were they are - then you MUST find that it makes no difference and that Om,ega 3 "doie snot anything for you". Its wanted methodolocial bull to keep peopopel from caring for this issue,. They should buy precious healthy plant oils from corn, soy, and sunflower instead! Their Omega-6 levels will kill you over the years, slowly, but until then you serve as a productive financial source of money income for the industry running those monumental monocultures... Doesnt this add a valuable meaning to your life?

They spread fear by exaggerating the risks. Do not fall for that !

Be sick, pay much money for meds, and be a financially fertile and economically valuable patient. That is what the real name of the game is. Healthy you are of no economical use for the industry.

Edit:
There are quite some books helping you to get cured form your belief your doctor i8s infallible. This is one I happen to know. The author - is a doctor himself. He is not right with everything - hear hear! - but with most what he writes there. His comments on fibres however I would take with a grain of salt. I see fibres as disputed battleground, the debate is still open.

https://www.amazon.com/Lies-My-Docto.../dp/162860378X

Last edited by Skybird; 05-11-21 at 04:06 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote