View Single Post
Old 02-18-19, 03:07 AM   #24
AllQuiet
Watch

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRivet View Post
Its a consistency issue with the AI.....
i did nothing differently than i did in the first run. so what gives?

why is it that in two virtually identical engagements, the enemy AI is flawless and super-saturates my area with torpedoes and depth charges, and in the next i take out their entire fleet without so much as a glance in my direction?....
I wish to ask what the environment conditions were....and if you were running the oem JunksOParade or a modded mission. Check and see if your Junks mission file substitutes fixed weather conditions with random conditions. I feel certain the ducts and thermals varied, and wish to ask how you used the ducts/layers when you engaged/launched your attack.....

The modded files I installed shows that the author edited out most of the helo and airplane occurrences...but the campaigns still offer those threats.

I'm stumped on a simple matter where I construct a mission to include a Moskva, I have to also select whether or not I want a helo or airplane included in the event. I wish the developers would construct the coding that anytime a Moskva is part of an engagement, there is automatically helos in the area searching once an attack or a radio signal has been discovered.
AllQuiet is offline   Reply With Quote