View Single Post
Old 09-20-20, 10:55 PM   #29
rex84
Watch

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Say uh, rex84... I was just noodling in Stock last night, and I did make a "discovery" with my nVidia GTX 560Ti, which would have been a "revelation" ~IF~ someone hadn't mentioned this multiple times over the course of years, but... If you have "Vertical Sync" clicked, that will cause herky-jerky jello water. Some of the additional settings, such as "Environmental Effects", "Light Shafts", etc in the left column there can also contribute, but that "Vertical Sync" almost cannot be set "On" in Stock. It looks like the vid card does not like locking to the game...
went to my Nvidia setting and even forced v sync off but the water still shakes when you look up or down or move the free cam forward. thanks for the feed back though. just saw this video from 2012 and this is how the water is suppose to move. not sure what monitor his using so that could make the difference or the video card.

just saw another one from 2009 and the water is shaking in this video so maybe its built inside the game and if that's the case not much anyone can do.

Last edited by rex84; 09-20-20 at 11:26 PM.
rex84 is offline   Reply With Quote