View Single Post
Old 02-07-10, 12:26 AM   #109
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
If I choose the General Topics section for example a list of threads is displayed, under the rating column there is normally a red tick displayed that references I have a post in that thread, well all the ticks are gone now and even after posting they do not show!
Regarding the missing posts re "I know curiosity killed the cat but ......2010" I don't know if you follow it but there used to be a picture of a man walking along a street with his hair tied back and a cat on the roof taking a swipe at it, I posted a remark on it, the remark was there but other previous posts were gone, so I deleted mine as it was referencing nothing!!
Just found the proof, check post #51 the date is 02-03-2010, then post #52 the date is 02-06-2010, that's 3 missing days, this particular thread is almost posted a number of times a day!
I still don't know what tick marks you mean, Reece. Can you post a screen?

Maybe there were no posts made in that thread between 2/3 and 2/6, we were down a part of the time. Anyway, that's not a highly critical thread, but let me know if you see any odd stuff going forward, 2/7 on. thanks

Neal