View Single Post
Old 02-11-23, 04:46 PM   #5164
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Yea, if that is the standard then what about CNN?
They spin like the news like turbocharged Hanukkah dreidels but even they would have a hard time refuting his point:

Quote:
JONATHAN TURLEY: The congresswoman was asking if I've ever worked at Twitter as a condition for my talking about what the Twitter Files say. It's like saying you have to work at the Pentagon if you want to testify about the implications of the Pentagon Papers. The point of witnesses before committees is often to give legal analysis based on what is known and what could be found in this investigation. The exchange she was referring to was a member who expressly asked me about the Twitter Files and what this suggests about what I've called censorship by surrogate. And then she went into this issue of, 'Well, you've never worked at Twitter. How do you know what goes on at Twitter?,' which is completely absurd. The whole premise of my testimony was that Twitter has now authenticated and confirmed these facts. These facts are coming from Twitter. These are Twitter files. And the facts indicate that they had weekly meetings with the government. They indicate that the government would send long lists of citizens and others to be targeted, censored, to be in some cases, banned. Those are very serious allegations that raise constitutional questions, which is why I was there to discuss it.
I for one would be interested in hearing Buddas opinion on the above rather than his commentary on network bias.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote