View Single Post
Old 10-10-22, 04:11 PM   #1507
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmode View Post
I wish I could thank you for your help but instead you chose to be a weirdly aggressive person who decides to mock someone instead of offering assistance.

Thankfully, I have other versions of SH3 (normal GWX and LSH3) that work just fine, likely showing that the problem isn't with my machine but this mod. I guess I'll just go back to playing those.

Oh, and one last thing, when you are part of a niche community playing a niche set of archaic games kept alive purely by the community - how about turning down the hostility to those trying to join the community and play said games but are encountering issues. If you really want to ensure that anyone wanting to experience SH3 and these modpacks runs for the hills instead then keep up your attitude.

What a joke.
I responded to you on Onealex discord but if you follow these saves games rules then you should have less issues.

Good practices to ensure a stable save:
1. Never save while submerged.
2. Never save around any ship/airplane within 20-50 km.
3. Never save within 50 km of a sunken ship.
4. Never save while gramophone music is playing.
5. Never save during torpedo loading or repairs.
6. Never use Alt + TAB during a patrol.
7. Never scroll to far east into Russia in NAV map or will cause CTD.
8. Only save/exit game in NAV map or command room view.
9. Have multiple saves per patrol incase last one is corrupt so you can revert to a previous point in your patrol

If you keep crashing then it leads me to believe something interfering like old files from previous install or something of the sort.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote