View Single Post
Old 08-11-12, 04:56 PM   #764
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelphiUniverse View Post
gap, I embrace accidents, but not accidents from 7 kilometres away, every time, big difference, and those are no accidents..
Who said that they are accidents? According to the wikipedia article that I mentioned in my previous post, it seems that destroyers were occasionally ramming submarines when they were given this chance, and they were doing it on pourpose. If you read it carefully it mentions "ramming attacks" not "accidental rammings". Besides this, it references its sources and even the name of submarine units sunk by ramming, so you can check by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelphiUniverse View Post
Let me put it this way. Let's say you are in the conning tower, you see a destroyer coming from 7 km distance, turning towards you. If you know that thing will crash into you when it arrives at your position, then you pretty well know something is wrong with the game. If you KNOW that damn thing will crash with you.... How would you know that btw, and I do know that because it happens every time heh.
Ramming or not, why don't you dive? After seeing a 7 km far destroyer that is coming after you, diving as soon as possible seems to me the first thing to do. Would you expect her to come to a dead stop before she reaches you?
How would she depthcharge you if she doesn't try to get on top of you
gap is offline   Reply With Quote