View Single Post
Old 06-30-11, 11:09 AM   #722
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

"Explain then monster why the killings stopped that night you were behind bars?"

"Did the beast suddenly decide to hunt rabbits? Did it decide to pray instead? No! It didn't kill because you were restrained. You couldn't slake your blood-lust. You couldn't kill one of us!."

"And as for you 'Sir'. Superior officer? Don't make me laugh! You've had your chance to lead. You've had your chance to forge us into a team against the monsters. You failed. Worst, you didn't even try. You just ran off with your tail between your legs to do your own little thing and just left the rest of us here to die."

"And as for 'men? Who the hell do you think you are talking to? They're all dead! All that's left on this godforsaken rock from the Terrific is the three of us and that monster over there. Well I tell you now Mookiemookie, there's no damn way I'm going to let your stupidity endanger us all. Jim, are you with us? AVG and I survived two nights alone. If he was the beast, he'd have killed me whilst I slept in the trenches. He didn't. In fact, doesn't it seem at all suspicious that the one person that we know has to be a monster is suddenly being defended by Mookiemookie. Why? Unless he is one of 'them' himself!"