Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: swapping out torps in SH4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikdunaev View Post
Hi All!

I am curious, can you cancel or switch a specific torpedo in the loading queue, once auto reload puts it there? What about if you make a mistake yourself, and want to undo it and put something different in?

Cause, at this late stage of the war, the boat typically carries many different types of torpedoes, and one may or may not want a particular kind, to be loaded at a specific time.

Back in Silent Hunter III you could just drag it right back to the rack. Here that does not work apparently.
I can not figure out how to do it.
Ahoy, Nikdunaev...

If I am NOT mistaken, I do believe it to be possible... 1 would need to turn off the auto load which on the HUD, in game should be in the section there under the notepad looking icon there...

Should be a set of other icons after you click on the notepad looking icon & should be... mhmm... the last or next to last 1 from the right side...

If I am recalling that correctly.

shutting off auto reload, should then allow you the decision making process of deciding what torps get loaded & what tube to put them... just like in SH3.

am sure some other subsimmer, should be along who can cross verify that... or correct that if I am remembering it incorrectly

In the mean time, I hope this info helps...

M. M.