View Single Post
Old 07-29-23, 10:21 AM   #1430
Foffy
Swabbie

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Yes, that should work, in the location of the game, but the mod might be a pinch "off":

TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5_UpdateBH
NavMapMakeoverTMOUpdate (Required)
NavMapmakeoverTMOupdatePatch (Required)
Allied Ship Pack TMO (Required, see Subsim downloads section under ships)
Ships for TMO (Required, see Subsim downloads section under ships)
EAX Sound Simulation without Webster Maneuver_TMO by Vickers03 (recommended)
TMO2_Different_smoke_and_splash_effects by Vickers03 (recommended)
IJN_Radar_Fix_2 (recommended)
Any Optional mods included with TMO and TMOupdate.

That is from Bubble's ReadMe in the mod, but I do not have it activated on my computer at this time, and I had thought he had put it all the ships together in the mod and the downloads weren't needed. I do not see those in the package itself... But your NavMap mods need to be reversed. The NMMO is over-writing the Patch. The underlined portions of the mod names above are download links.
I got it fixed by the way, it was probably the mods out of order as you noticed, so thank you! You were correct with Nav Map Make-Over having to be loaded before the NMMO Patch.

According to this update file "EAX Clang Splash" which is suggested to use as it avoids a CTD problem. It's also said for the version this is replacing that it's a merged file of EAX Sound and the merchant smoke mod.

Unless I'm mistaken according the readmes, patches, and what you suggested is needed, this is the minimum minimums you need to run the most recent version...

Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5 UpdateBH V2.0
Nav Map Make-Over TMO Update 2.0
NMMO Patch TMO Update V2.0
TMO Update BH V2.0 PATCH 01
AlliedShipsTMO
ShipsforTMO
EAX_Clang_Splash
Foffy is offline   Reply With Quote