Old 02-04-21, 11:03 AM   #7
Rosomaha
Loader

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor_Prien View Post
I'm an idiot...
It's okay, I'm the same myself, and what makes it worse is that in foreign languages, too. “byte, bit, digit…-Damn it!” .

Initially, I personally did not search for anything, I took your written sets and compared it with the finished information from the topic at your link. The author has already identified the necessary addresses in the file, and the most used defult color codes for these functions of the game, and listed them. And then it's easier. In addition, “HEX-color codes” have a characteristic combination of letters and / or numbers, in small groups of code you can identify them even intuitively. You can Google "color codes", I even met online "color code converters", including those that allow you to find out the color code through a "pipette" from a sample – if you have a problem with generating the right code of the right color.

Well, I think, you understand which group of all the numbers you list is the defining one for our purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor_Prien View Post
(0x1055FF) 3B D0 74 0A 3B 53 48 74 05 8B 5B 3C EB 05 BB FE

What part I have to edit of it? What I have to do in this case?

My guess is that the code becomes 3B D0 74 0A 3B 53 48 74 05 8B 5B 3C EB 05 BB 00 --> Is this correct?
Now I looked at the file at this specified address. And according to it, the required value is located just above the one you selected. I think you need to change the underlined:

Rosomaha is offline   Reply With Quote