View Single Post
Old 01-23-14, 07:35 AM   #177
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

An illustrated, superb, comprehensive in-depth guide (PDF) to the Nordschleife, by a BMW test driver.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/in...eife-pdf.6870/

The new tyre model in AC is awesome, and the physics are shining brighter than ever. Can't wait to take the beauties in AC out on the Schleife for a ride. Counting the months...

Indeed the tyres have changed things so fundamentally that I have come to love with the various Lotus cars - and even the F40. Only the McLaren is my nemesis. I have put it aside now - too much anger and too many curses from driving it. My steering input just gets distorted too much by the car's own electronic will. Not my cup of tea.

After 3 hotfixes following the release of first AI races in 0.5, you can indeed have good fun with the AI already. Looks promising.

And if you have not realised that it arrived: try the BMW DTM. By its appearance that thing is an understatement - but it is a real "Pistensau". Fast as hell, powerfull as a pitbull, and driving very linear and predictable, a very very superior car. A monster.