View Single Post
Old 01-18-14, 07:01 AM   #176
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

A second look at the AI, what I previously labelled as car-to-car duels seem to be cars colliding in turns in front of me, currently real duels of the kind I described seem to not take place. The AI crashes into my rear when I do something silly like braking too hard unexpectedly or moving from the offside onto the track again with the AI not having time or space to react to that. I do not agree with people saying in the the forums the SA has no awareness of human player being there,, it is aware and tries to not to slam into you when you are in the inside of its turn, but if you jump to that position too surprisingly, it may oversee that you are there and then touches you. All in all this still is a good and promising start for an AI, a basis from which they can improve.

The duel in the 456 against those two MP4s in one of the events, is in teresting, due to those cars high acceleration they blitz away, but due to the AI I can coimpensate for that in turns. It'S always a very open duel that is attractive due to the very different characterists of McLaren's AI- and my 458-driving.

It seems amongst other cars the Nissan GT3 is confirmed to be released in autumn, with the Schleife.