Thread: G'day
View Single Post
Old 08-09-20, 07:34 AM   #1
tSpecR
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default G'day

Hey. I'm Spec from Australia. I have only recently come back to military sims (asides infantry like ARMA etc.) Started playing naval sims with pt-109 in good old 4 colour CGI graphics, went on to aircraft with f-16 falcon and f-119 then USS Ticondoroga, Silent hunter 1 and 2 then back to more aircraft with Falcon 3.0 then DCS Blackshark (wrote a small guide on using the navigation systems for the ka-50 back in the day https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...your-own-route). Strayed away for a while but then Uboat came up and perked my interest and then bought Wolfpack and Cold Waters. My basic knowledge of fundamentals is ok but after playing Wolfpack it would be good to play with some more experienced people. I play a bit of Wolfpack mainly atm in single player with bots but would like to jump in with someone as just a crewman as I have read quite a few guides here and the authors seem very knowledgeable I'm sure I could learn a lot. Hope to see you or possibly not see or hear you under the waves.

Last edited by tSpecR; 08-09-20 at 08:00 AM.
tSpecR is offline   Reply With Quote