Old 01-21-20, 09:05 PM   #14
AzureSkies
Blue Water Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Default WEEKLY UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCow View Post
Great to see work progressing. The visuals and models are most excellent. Thanks for updating us.
Thanks and you're welcome! I have to thank the excellent modelers for really setting an extraordinarily high bar on the graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslan View Post
I want to see what it will look like under water,submarines,bottom ocean's,changing transparency and the physical model sumbarines,how will the submarine be managed.Subscribed to the channel
As of the moment that part of the water system isn't developed, but from what I've seen there's really some excellent potential - however it goes, it'll have to match that high bar set by the asset artists.

Now, for our weekly update, I'm sorry to say a combination of an unexpected holdup with the new model and administrative work taking (albeit somewhat expectantly for this time of the year) an unusually high amount of time, there's not much new to show this week aside from some pretty minor graphical fine-tuning.

Until next time, thanks for joining us, and I think I've mentioned before, there's something nice I'm hoping to have ready either next week or the week after, and it's not even the aircraft.

Until then, clear sailing.
AzureSkies is offline   Reply With Quote