Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Sailor
OK;
I really like SH4 but it is apparent to me that I am limited with SH4 patched to 1.4 and TMO, so to enhance this game I need to go to the U-Boat mod.
My problem is, I don't want to play U-Boats. I read on the forum that I can stay with U.S. Boats but get the best out of SH4, is this true?
Please don't start giving me crap about my choice, I like U.S. Boats and the Pacific, no bias or any thing like that. I have U-Boat games and simply do not enjoy them. If I can upgrade and still have the game I want then I will do it.
That being the case how do I go about doing it? I am a cheap Ba...rd and hate paying for things I don't want and will not use. Is it worth my money to go to the U-Boat Mod.

Thank you,

Ron Banks MMCM(SS), USN(Ret)
as simply as i can put it, the u-boat ad-on makes the game load faster and run better, it allows more interactive ability than 1.4 does and the only thing german about it is it lets you play a german side campaign mission in addition to the us side. it doesnt even include german missions or patrols so it really isnt a german ad-on as much as it is a revised game engine so the game runs more efficiently.

like he said

Tutorial
Mush Martin is offline   Reply With Quote