Grey Wolf

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Sailor
I don't want to play U-Boats.
Quote:
Please don't start giving me crap about my choice, I like U.S. Boats and the Pacific, no bias or any thing like that. I have U-Boat games and simply do not enjoy them. If I can upgrade and still have the game I want then I will do it.
Here is a LOAD of CRAP for you to digest.

Then Don't play it. In the main menu of SH4 V 1.5 it is an OPTION to get into a UBoat. I have NEVER clicked on the UBoat option from the main menu to play that portion of the game. I like my U.S. Subs and sail away to victory using manual targeting and send the Rising Sun bastards to the far depths of the Pacific Ocean everyday. I am in my Ninth patrol with SH4 V 1.5 in late 1943 and have NO DESIRE to EVER command a UBoat.

So ..... get it [1.5] ... and see the VAST improvements without getting into a UBoat and stop giving us crap about it.

Quote:
I am a cheap Ba...rd and hate paying for things
You can not afford $10.00?

You remind me of people that squeeze a Buffalo Nickel hoping to get 6 cents out of it.

Tight wad.

I heard the rumor when you open your wallet that George Washington inside your wallet starts BITCHING about the bright light[s]. :rotfl:

Is the rumor true?

Best $10.00 bucks I have ever spent. Move forward, GET IT! And ignore the Uboat portion in the Main menu and sail the far seas of the Pacific in your U.S. based sub .... and ... ENJOY this great patch without getting into a UBoat!

I only use one mod - RFB 1.5 - Real Fleet Boat. I cannot describe the hundreds of hours of fun that SH4 v1.5 and that mod has given me. I don't "cheat". I use 100% realism. Gets tough at times ... but I will survive.

Sink them all!

Last edited by Monica Lewinsky; 07-16-08 at 10:36 PM.
Monica Lewinsky is offline   Reply With Quote