View Single Post
Old 01-20-24, 05:28 PM   #10
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
I don't want to question your personal competence.
Well indeed you must have a problem somewhere...lol...what you are telling me is not possible even on this meridian at this season.
You play Onealex mod well, don't you?
what is your mod list? you are talking to me about mission...but it is indeed the campaign mission...if I understand the 2nd one correctly, isn't it?
To complete: we are on the meridian 0 gmt Paris London...etc
here is the map of the zones
Your campaign starts at the end of August/September

I just looked up the time of this port in Germany (Wilhelmshaven, Germany)
01:02 local
Sunday January 21, 2024 (UTC+1) here we see very well +1 so you add an hour
Time (Wilhelmshaven, Germany)
so everything works...
What time is GMT +1?
It is defined as the universal reference point. This means that the local time in London, called Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), is used as a reference to calculate time around the world. For example, for the time in France, its offset from London is 1 hour, so France has a GMT+1.
All European countries in UTC+1 use the same date for daylight saving time (called Central European Summer Time)
in your campaign you are on summer schedule so everything is working now maybe a problem understanding civil engineering or maybe you don't understand the game...
the mouse moving over the clock here screen

Know that I have been using Alex's mod for a very long time... I was one of the first to support this work which is super stable.. Alex himself you will have answered but we all know here the ordeal he is going through besides I have I can't wait for him to come back and for this stupid war to stop...For my part I think that you tinkered with the mod where you used too much time compression because I have never had this kind of problem I have carried out these missions several times. campaign and I had nothing of the sort
or it comes from your Framrate being set incorrectly, nothing else...
For proof that it works perfectly I invite you to see the YT channel of my friend Tonci87
who does a remarkable job of narration and explanations if you frequent his channel you will realize that he has a great talent is that not only on Silent Hunter

This will be the end of the explanation, have fun

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 01-20-24 at 08:08 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote