Old 12-16-21, 04:05 PM   #371
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

2 September 1942
Lex and Sara's ASW patrol may have done more harm than good

Another slow turn so I'll do it by bullet points again

-We retook one of the two small bases near Rangoon that were taken by paratroopers. Further north, the one he failed to take he's landing more troops at, so that's my next defensive priority.
-In China, we moved an army to Amoy on the coast, opposite Taiwan. His forces there are small, we should be able to take it tomorrow.
-In Singapore, he's bombing our armies now too. I'm ordering another attack, but if it fails to reduce the forts significantly all hope to break out will be done for.
-The KB stayed near Canton and bombed our marines. Halsey's CVBG didn't quite make it as far as I'd hoped today. They're going to get some gas overnight from transports that were supposed to be delivering base forces to Canton, which should be enough to get the ships to their actual replenishment group during the day. But, Murphy had to show up. One of our Avengers on patrol spotted a sub, which means there's a decent chance the sub spotted the Avenger. If it did, and if he's looking at his reports closely enough, he can just send the KB to the sub and get an airstrike on me right around the time I'm hoping to be getting an UNREP.
-Intel reported the Nissin Maru, the tanker that hit a mine last week, didn't sink after all.