Old 01-13-20, 05:43 PM   #12846
Torpedo
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1064
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Kusch View Post
Hello Peter,
please excuse my late respond, RL ocupaded me.
Thank you for your support. My Problem with the Map tool helper is, if i wanna use a tool (for example the ruler) the inicial Point is offset of the Center of the marker/ruler/kompass.
Unfortunaly i can not find the Folder "Maps" in the OFEV

Greetings
Hi O.Kusch!
IMHO a file that manages the position of the tools in the Map has wrong offsets. The file is: Mouse.cfg but it is difficult to set it if you don't know how.
If you know how to use JSGME which is called TWoS_JSGME in TWoS, you could try the "EQuaTool 03" MOD which contains all the tools for the Map and the related Mouse.cfg file that works very well with the right offsets and that I am using with The Wolves of Steel v2.2.17 Update. The MOD is "EQuaTool 03" which you have to unpack in the "TWoS_Parts" folder and then activate with "TWoS_JSGME". If it doesn't solve the problem, you can always turn it off. You can activate the mod at any time.
This is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r1fd1p...ol_03.zip/file

When you activate the MOD with TWoS_JSGME, you must always give Yes because the MOD modifies the pre-existing files, but you do not lose them if you deactivate the MOD with TWoS_JSGME.

This is the ruler e.g. and the other tools also have the same graphics.

Torpedo

Last edited by Torpedo; 01-13-20 at 06:29 PM.
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote