View Single Post
Old 03-27-09, 04:47 AM   #1
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default more questions re distance and speed

Do you plot the target's speed in the game or do you do it in MoBo. I tried doing it in MoBo, but the connecting line over a 3 minute perod was not long enough to display the distance in a way that was capable of reading since the connecting line was so short. So, before I bring up MoBo, I calculate the target's speed in the game. Then I plug the speed into MoBo. I would prefer to calcute speed in MoBo. How do I do it? (in your example of plotting a basic intercept in one of the posts, the Target's speed is provided. It is not calculated.)

Also, there is one distance button that opens an "x" and you can move the various ships, nodes, etc. around the board. What is that for? How do you use it?.

What is the data button for?

As you can see, I am working on this Mod. So far it is a pain in the butt, but I do not have it figured out yet as you can see from my questions. I am working out the kinks. The other problem is that I cannot hit the broadside of a barn. There is no differnence between missing the intercept and missing the shot, except that missing the shot costs the Navy money. I am going through mponey like **** through a goose.

P.S. Cousins of the gopher in the avatar have sailed into my back yard again! I am fighting a rear guard action consisting of traps, smoke bombs, poison, and gas from a hose hooked up to my car's exhaust.