View Single Post
Old 08-19-07, 10:57 PM   #109
panthercules
The Old Man

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Geez - just when I thought I might have a little time before the next release to actually play with this at sea, I check back here and there's been TWO releases since I last checked

I must say, however, that this hectic pace seems to be taking its toll on your documentation work I checked the readme for version 1.63 and (1) saw no mention of the "compatibility with oscillating house fans and pet snakes" changes from version 1.62 (I was really looking forward to reading about those, too) ; and (2) noticed the last version mentioned with change log seemed to be 1.3. You really need to be more considerate of us readme file junkies

[edit] - lol - just saw that I'd opened the "readme.txt" rather than the "readme.htm" - apparently that readme.txt is still in the zip file from version 1.3 - you might want to scrub it out of there in the next release.

On a more serious note, I found this wording in the readme, which I'd seen before but it didn't register on me at the time: "If you dock or otherwise think all of your tube doors are closed again, just say "set all tubes closed" (id=95). Note that this doesn't actually close any tube doors, it just sets the internal status so that they can be opened."

Does this mean that if you forget to close one of your tube doors, you can't use this "close all outer doors" command (id=95) to actually close all the doors, and you need to either (a) make sure you remember to close each door or (b) cycle through each tube individually and close its doors? (There's no visual indicator in game for when the doors are open, is there?)