Thread: Watery Grave
View Single Post
Old 09-14-19, 07:08 AM   #1
tree-fella
Swabbie

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Default Watery Grave

Firstly, thank you to subsim and all it's contributors for the links and info provided on this site. Well worth the few £ SUBscription.

I played SHIII years ago and loved it, but eventually it got left behind. I stumbled across it again on steam 2 years ago and decided to give it a bit of disk space but it was unplayable, technology has moved on.

Then You-tube (99.9999% rubbish, but occasionally something useful pops up) randomly suggested a SHIII mods video....I got on that quicker than a seagull gets on a surfaced sub!!! It's time to raise the legend that is SHIII from it's watery grave.

So I've tweaked, poked, added, re-installed, un-installed, sworn, re-installed 1 or 2 (dozen) more times and reached a point where I'm so nearly there....but not quite.

1.4 patch, arb wide gui, gwx, hsie jsgme all done and it runs and looks good. The current issue is the F5 map, I've got the over lay of tools and that all works but the map itself is duplicated. It's 1 map, showing twice, half screen each with bases showing deep inland (I'm not a sub mariner but even I know that's wrong)

Does anyone know of tweak that can rectify this ????

Any assistance would be much appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Annotation 2019-09-14 165840.jpg (20.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by tree-fella; 09-14-19 at 11:03 AM.
tree-fella is offline   Reply With Quote