Old 06-12-20, 06:09 PM   #7
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Early war career start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Something no one has mentioned yet: On what date did you start your patrol? GWX lets you start your career on August 1st, or one month before the war. This is because some boats were sent out on August 19th, in preparation for the war. In your case you returned from that patrol two weeks before the war even started. GWX will automatically default to Königsberg until the 1st of September when the 7th Flotilla moves to Kiel.

As was pointed out earlier SH3 Commander can fix all these problems.
Just f.y.i here, LSH3-2015 (which does include SH3Commander in the install of it, without having to do so separately...which to Me, is a BIG +++ factor...), also has it included of being able to start as early as GWX does.. and handles the change of flotilla moves too... I know that there is NOT as many ardent supporters for this mega, as there are for GWX... though, it would be grand if there was a mega that took all the best of each out there & merged them into 1 comprehensive mega... ( though, it still remains to be seen just what the anticipated release of LSH3-2020..tentative name association of its pending release sometime this year, by reports.. still to be confirmed yet.. brings to the table, with regards to things SH3 wise, which was mentioned by the creator/lead of it, here:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=1393 )

Getting back to the meat of the subject...

SH3Commander is a must have, in My opinion & HIGHLY recommended.

Hope this info, along with others info, helps...

Mad Mardigan

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 06-13-20 at 01:06 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote