Thread: Now Playing?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-23, 09:15 AM   #7
Oubaas
Frogman

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

I focus primarily on military titles. Being retired military, it all seems familiar and oddly comforting to me, LOL!

But I have been eyeing Starfield. I have played Skyrim and Fallout 4 at the insistence of my daughters, and they are good games. And Ilike space games sometimes.

But I'll probably let them iron out the initial wrinkles, and read user reviews, before plunking down my money.

I'm waiting for a number of titles, including Battleship Command, Broken Arrow, Sea Power, and Modern Naval Warfare.

As for currently available fare, I'm tempted by Total Conflict, and I have my fingers crossed that Battlefront will finally stop resting on their laurels and update the ancient, decrepit engine for the Combat Mission series.

But I'm an optimist, in spite of the more hair-raising aspects of my military career. The likelihood that Battlefront will update the Combat Mission engine is about as likely as peace and harmony suddenly breaking out worldwide. It's a shame, because the Combat Mission series is excellent, but the game engine went on life support a long time ago.

Oubaas is offline   Reply With Quote