View Single Post
Old 04-12-19, 02:47 AM   #13
italianmarine
A-ganger

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Looks fantastic! I like the way it's laid out, and the way you interact. Very realistic feel to that.

Negative:

Nice looking bow wake, but no propeller wake? That just looks wrong.

While I like seeing so much of the crew, the whole Experience Points thing is a game-killer for me. Designers keep adding stuff that is fine for gamers but kills the Sim aspect, at least for me.

The opening scenario looks like fun, but a sunken ship is sunk, not floating along waiting for you to come steal stuff. I hope the other scenarios are more realistic. But...other scenarios? Sorry, but the same old "Attack and Sink Ships" may be boring, but that's what they did.

Type VII only? I can't criticize that too much, because they're still in development, but given how much they've invested so far in the "First Person" mode, I can't see them doing another type of boat any time soon.

Depending on the release price I might still get it. Some things annoy me, but it still looks like fun, and the details you can apply to your "character" are quite thorough. We'll see how it goes.
Sorry, but the sunken ship in the opening scenario is on the ground. The stuff which was looted, were crests floating. There are videos were you see clearly that a diver is going to the wreckage. Don`t know what you mean it is not realistic.
italianmarine is offline   Reply With Quote