View Single Post
Old 06-01-19, 09:53 AM   #10
denis_469
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityWave View Post
Nobody does a good sim for more 'modern' sub warfare. I wonder why?
I'm interesting this question - answer was like this: this in unpatriotic for USA and western countryes, so Soviet submarines and weapons more modern then western. In it reason game can not sell in USA and NATO countries and can not made profit for Ubisoft Romania. I himself wrote in Ubisoft Romania about question made Silent Hunter in 1950s and later. With game scenario like: in 1953 year USA receive start war against USSR and China with hope win Korean war. And after it US navy attack Soviet and China land and ships. Game for USSR and USA navyes. During game for interesting for US navy submarine is so USSR capturing Europe and have base in France before 1956 year. USSR capturnig Iceland, Norway and Spitzbergen (for US submarine compain against USSR in Atlantic) and USSR capturing Alaska (for US submarine compaign againt in Pacific) and US navy blocade China from sea and defend Taiwan. And more with increase war with Cuba in 1962 year, Vietnam 1968 year. War ended in 1979 or 1989 year.
But it is not interesting, so soviet submarines best then western (and USA) submarines. But made not real fiction good US submarines not interesting like, so it is would be not submarine simulator realistic.
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote