View Single Post
Old 06-07-20, 07:31 AM   #13
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Looks fine to me. Loading it up as I always have, never had this issue with RSRD.
I have a reason to load the setup above to observe campaign behavior. I play in Windows 10 with 4GB patch meeting the requirements above; I will report wether it plays correctly or if it crashes. First thing I will do after loading this mod config is: wiping my save folder to avoid any misbehavior. In fact what I do is: I make a backup of the Cfg save folder for every mod composition I'm loading so I can easily switch from one Cfg to another one without having multiple installs of SH4 on my system.

[EDIT 1]
After loading the config above, the first thing I notice when in the sub is that all optics are WRONG, so I would never play this setup. I will add OTC to correct this and so my setup will look like this now:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Games\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific\MODS]

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Fixed_CD_sonar_RSRDC

1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for TMO 2.5
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes for 16 to 9 RSRDCv502

Navigation Training with all Submarines (don't look for this one)
Better Clock_from_FOTRSU (don't look for this one)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

But instead of this setup, why not simply play with Ralles ModSoup? It does the same and Bleiente has surely made a better setup and game compared to this setup
I will however check this setup to see if any crash will occur which I don't think.

XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-09-20 at 07:13 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote