View Single Post
Old 02-18-15, 09:28 AM   #29
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Heard that one all over the net and its true. I've played with your standard hack n slashes, fps's and 2d scrolling shooters and platform'ers my 3d and realistic physics experience is indeed light though.. a construction vehicle "sandbox" sandbox game and then I was working on getting a good water system going witth a uboat. Its definitly true but I aim high, see what I can come up with the next time I had a decent version running fine a while ago but I deleted the project only lost my scripts water system is stilll intact try try again. Edit: Oh and I forgot the first game I ever "made" in Unity was a simple track lap time racer.

Spent most of yesterday trying to get the center of mass of a rigidbody edit-able in an editor window during runtime but it kept reverting. Found out after many hours you have to set it via script, so did that then had to make a script to display the center of mass. The things you never think of...

Consider it another project to check in on from time to time I'm not abandoning it, just learning more first as I go.