Thread: To DWX team
View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 03:50 PM   #20
Ramius
Commander

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

I believe this was the part that Xabba meant with ....."Kapitain you know nothing.... "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitain
DWX should be out by now they are realy taking thier time on this and i know alot of people who are fed up of waiting and have sold DW some have even left the sub comunity al together JJ for instance havnt seen him for over 6 months
For some reason the quote - "Good things come to those who wait" springs to mind

Also, if you happen to look at the end credits of DW you will notice that a few members of the team that put SCX together are mentioned there, and if you hadn't noticed DW patches are still in Beta phase/testing - so we are putting our efforts into testing these first rather than putting together a DWX mod ( might just be me being picky but i believe testing the game should come before putting your own mods together ).

I don't like putting dates to things getting released, but a DWX mod will be available for download.
When :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Lets just say sometime this decade :rotfl: